join the fastest growing fast-food company in arizona and join a team that values you, your professional development, and your community! Apply to become a General Manager in Training at eegee's today and lead the coolest team in Arizona!
At eegee's, we're warm, proudly offbeat, and energetic. Grow with us as we expand from 30 to 75+ restaurants over the next three years—the opportunities for you are limitless!
Our General Managers in Training are the face of our brand. They lead multi-million-dollar restaurants and represent eegee's in their local community.
Our General Managers in Training direct and inspire our high-energy teams to deliver best-in-class customer service. As a General Manager in Training, you're a natural leader that can organize a fast-paced environment to keep customers coming back time and time again. Your clear communication, work ethic, and attention to detail ensure a memorable eegee's experience for each guest.
Let your personality and leadership skills shine at our brand and take advantage of the opportunities we offer for your career!
We offer full-time General Manager in Training positions. Take it easy, come join eegee's!
general manager in training personality
- Our General Managers in Training take pride in all parts of their work, ensuring successful operations every shift to exceed guest expectations for service and quality
- Our General Managers in Training will know how to lead and inspire a team with energy and enthusiasm
- Our General Managers in Training will adhere to all standards of operations and sanitation guidelines
- Our General Managers in Training will keep the work environment safe and inclusive for each team member
what you give our guests
- Warm, outgoing, and high-energy customer service
- Strong communication, leadership skills, and people skills
- Act with integrity and take pride in your work
- Collaborate with your team to solve problems
- Previous food service or retail experience is required
what we give you
- Competitive starting salary
- Quarterly incentives and bonuses
- Excellent opportunity for advancement
- Management training and professional development
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision benefits
- AD&D and short-term disability benefits
- Company paid $25,000 life insurance policy
- Free Peloton membership for one year
- Paid sick leave
- Paid vacation
- Free shift meals and uniforms
- Employee discounts through LifeMart
knowledge, skills, and abilities required:
- Understanding of restaurant operations
- Ability to oversee store operations
- Budget controls
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have at least 3 years in a management or leadership role at a restaurant or equivalent setting
- Must have open availability with flexibility to cover various shifts (opening, mid, closing)
- Must be able to work both weekdays and weekends
- Servesafe certification
- QSR management experience