Shift Leader (NEW 35th Ave & Peoria Location)
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Phoenix, AZ, United States
Date Posted: May 26, 2022
join the fastest growing fast-food company in arizona and join a team that values you, your professional development, and your community! Apply to become a Shift Lead at our first West Valley eegee's today and lead the coolest team in Arizona!
At eegee's, we're warm, proudly offbeat, and energetic. Our Shift Leads ensure our restaurants run smoothly. Grow with us as we expand from 30 to 75+ restaurants over the next three years—the opportunities for you are limitless!
Our Shift Leads direct and inspire our high-energy team to deliver best-in-class customer service. As a Shift Lead, you're a natural leader that can organize a fast-paced environment to keep customers coming back time and time again. Your clear communication, outgoing personality, and attention to detail ensure a memorable eegee's experience for each guest.
It is our goal that each Shift Lead can become a General Manager at one of our restaurants. Let your personality and leadership skills shine at our brand and take advantage of the opportunities we offer for your career!
We offer both part-time and full-time Shift Lead positions. Take it easy, come join eegee's!
shift lead personality
- Our Shift Leads take pride in all parts of their work, ensuring successful operations every shift to exceed guest expectations for service and quality
- Our Shift Leads know how to lead and inspire a team with energy and enthusiasm
- Our Shift Leads adhere to all standards of operations and sanitation guidelines
- Our Shift Leads keep the work environment safe and inclusive for each team member
what you give our guests
- Warm, outgoing, and high-energy customer service
- Strong communication, leadership, and people skills
- Act with integrity and take pride in your work
- Collaborate with your team to solve problems
- Previous food service or retail experience is required
what we give you
- Flexible Full-Time Scheduling
- 3-day full-time scheduling: Must have fully open availability 3 days per week
- 4-day full-time schedule: Must have fully open availability 4 days per week
- Flexible full time: Only 30 hours of weekly availability required for full-time benefits
- Insurance Benefits for all Full-Time Employees (minimum of 30 hrs a week)
- Flexible schedule
- FREE EEGEE’S: employees receive a free meal each shift and have a 20% discount off shift
- Paid Time Off
- Free uniforms
- Swag discounts
- Employee discounts through LifeMart
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have at least 1 year in a leadership role at a restaurant or equivalent setting
- Must have open availability with flexibility to cover various shifts (opening, mid, closing)
- Must be able to work both weekdays and weekends
- Must have a Food Handlers Card or the ability to obtain one within the 1st 30 days of employment