Assistant Manager (NEW 35th Ave & Peoria Location!)
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Phoenix, AZ, United States
Date Posted: May 26, 2022
join the fastest growing fast-food company in arizona and join a team that values you, your professional development, and your community! Apply to become an Assistant Manager at eegee's first West Valley location today and lead the coolest team in Arizona!
At eegee's, we're warm, proudly offbeat, and energetic. Grow with us as we expand from 30 to 75+ restaurants over the next three years—the opportunities for you are limitless!
Our Assistant Managers are the face of our brand. They lead multi-million-dollar restaurants and represent eegee's in their local community.
Our Assistant Managers direct and inspire our high-energy teams to deliver best-in-class customer service. As an Assistant Manager, you're a natural leader that can organize a fast-paced environment to keep customers coming back time and time again. Your clear communication, work ethic, and attention to detail ensure a memorable eegee's experience for each guest.
It is our goal that each Assistant Manager can become a General Manager at one of our restaurants. Currently, 80% of our Managers started as Assistant Managers. Let your personality and leadership skills shine at our brand and take advantage of the opportunities we offer for your career!
We offer full-time Assistant Manager positions. Take it easy, come join eegee's!
assistant manager personality
- Our Assistant Managers take pride in all parts of their work, ensuring successful operations every shift to exceed guest expectations for service and quality
- Our Assistant Managers will know how to lead and inspire a team with energy and enthusiasm
- Our Assistant Managers will adhere to all standards of operations and sanitation guidelines
- Our Assistant Managers will keep the work environment safe and inclusive for each team member
what you give our guests
- Warm, outgoing, and high-energy customer service
- Strong communication, leadership skills, and people skills
- Act with integrity and take pride in your work
- Collaborate with your team to solve problems
- Previous food service or retail experience is required
what we give you
- Quarterly incentives and bonuses
- Excellent opportunity for advancement
- Management training and development
- Flexible Full-Time Scheduling
- 3-day full-time scheduling: Must have fully open availability 3 days per week
- 4-day full-time schedule: Must have fully open availability 4 days per week
- Flexible full time: Only 30 hours of weekly availability required for full-time benefits
- Insurance Benefits for all Full-Time Employees (minimum of 30 hrs a week)
- Flexible schedule
- FREE EEGEE’S: employees receive a free meal each shift and have a 20% discount off shift
- Paid Time Off
- Free uniforms
- Swag discounts
- Employee discounts through LifeMart
knowledge, skills, and abilities required:
- Understanding of restaurant operations
- Ability to oversee store operations
- Budget controls
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have at least 2 years in a management or leadership role at a restaurant or equivalent setting
- Must have open availability with flexibility to cover various shifts (opening, mid, closing)
- Must be able to work both weekdays and weekends
- Servesafe certification
- QSR management experience