Human Resources Business Partner
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Tucson, AZ, United States
Date Posted: Jun 10, 2022
The Human Resources Business Partner, HRBP, is passionate about building our eegee’s culture and creating an exceptional employee experience while aligning to eegee’s business goals and objectives. The HRBP will work cross-functionally as an employee advocate throughout the organization to implement HR strategy to ensure that the people and purpose-driven mindset are at the center of our day-to-day operations.
If you love eegee’s and have a passion for people, this is the job for you!
what you will do
- Collaborate with Leadership to positively drive Culture by assisting with interpreting feedback indicators (e.g., employee survey feedback) and creating and implementing plans to impact those results.
- Foster effective methods of goal setting, communication, and empowerment through responsibility.
- Build employee ownership of the Company by driving the org culture and climate in which people have the competency, concern, and commitment to business success.
- Bring HR insight through consultation skills to bear on all people-related issues (people, capabilities, organizational leadership and culture)
- Partner with HR & COE's to support strategies on Talent, Learning and Development, Diversity and Inclusion and Total Rewards.
- Participate in the strategy process by supporting solutions to business challenges, specific skill and resource requirements, organizational structure and aligning HR programs and practices to business objectives.
- Build strong partnerships with leaders by understanding business needs and analyzing metrics to develop recommendations for solutions including programs and policies
- Support organizational change by assessing culture, climate, and motivation, and provide leadership and consulting on change management initiatives and organization design.
- Communicate and assure compliance with compensation, benefits, and leave policy and programs in partnership with the Total Rewards team.
- Ensure competitive compensation for retention, manage the merit
- Resolve team member issues and act as counsel to management and team members.
- Ensure consistency and fairness in policy; also, as it relates to Federal and State law requirements.
what we give you
- Competitive salary, plus quarterly bonuses
- Monthly car and phone allowance
- Affordable health, dental, and vision benefits
- Company paid life insurance
- FREE EEGEE’S
- Career growth opportuntiies
who you are
- You have a four-year college degree in business, human resources, or related field which is preferred.
- You have three or more years of HR Generalist or other related business experience, including driving positive culture, performance management and succession planning activities to drive talent, org structure design and development, diversity and inclusion, employee relations and investigations.
- You are a SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) preferred.
- You possess strong oral, written, and formal presentation skills including the ability to translate complex solutions and findings into everyday understanding.
- You demonstrate effective communication to all levels of the organization using diplomacy and persuasive skills.
- You have can thrive in a fast-paced growing company and adapt to business needs.
- You are able to candidly and constructively speak up even when it's difficult to do so.
- You have demonstrated success records in driving positive culture.
- You have sound judgment in decision-making and problem solving while maintaining confidentiality.
- You have strong interpersonal skills, conflict management skills, and emotional intelligence.
- You lead, influence others, and act as a strong leadership partner.
- You have a high degree of initiative, proven team player, excellent associate engagement skills.
where you will work
- Most work is performed in a temperature-controlled office/location environment.
- You may sit for long periods of time at a desk or computer terminal.
- Stooping, bending, twisting, and reaching may be required in the completion of job duties.
- Travel between restaurant locations may be required
take it easy, work for eegee’s