Do you want to join a team that values you, your professional development, and your community? Apply to become a Driver Helper at eegee's today and help deliver the sweetest drinks in Arizona!
At eegee's, we're warm, proudly offbeat, and energetic. Our drivers ensure our restaurants run smoothly by delivering our product daily. Grow with us as we expand from 30 to 75+ restaurants over the next three years—the opportunities for you are limitless!
As a Driver Helper, you're a detail orientated individual that can help deliver our product to our restaurants quickly and efficiently. Your work ethic and attention to detail will assist in the success of eegee’s as we expand.
We offer full-time local Driver Helper positions. Take it easy, come join eegee's!
driver helper responsibilities
- Our Driver Helpers look at daily route schedule and report to the load leader upon arrival
- Our Driver Helpers take pride in all parts of their work, ensuring successful operations every shift to exceed guest expectations for service and quality
- Our Driver Helpers load and unload eegee’s buckets, meats, and dry goods at required restaurant locations quickly and efficiently
- Our Driver Helpers will stage the dry goods for the next day’s deliveries once back from deliveries
- Our Driver Helpers are detail oriented and are able to count accurately
- Our Driver Helpers will clean warehouse and dock and occasionally clean the parking lot
- Our Driver Helpers will perform additional responsibilities as needed/requested
what you give us
- Must be able to read, write, and count accurately
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly
- Must be able available for these possible shifts: Monday through Sunday from 2:00AM until 4:00PM
- Must have customer service skills and the ability to work efficiently
what we give you
- Full-Time Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Opportunity for Advancement
- Management Training and Development
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Time Off
- Free Meals & Uniforms
- Employee Discounts through LifeMart
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Short-term disability options
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Diligent work ethic