Cook - Crew Member (Central Tucson - 2470 N Campbell Ave)
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Tucson, AZ, United States
Date Posted: May 19, 2022
Do you want to join a team that values you, your professional development, and your community? Apply to become a Cook at eegee’s today and join the coolest team in Arizona!
At eegee’s, we’re warm, proudly offbeat, and energetic. Our Cooks are the backbone of our company. Grow with us as we expand from 30 to 75 restaurants – the opportunities for you are limitless!
Our Cooks collaborate with our high-energy team to deliver best-in-class customer service. You will make every meal with care and provide a convenient, quick experience to our guests. Your attention to detail and emphasis on consistent product quality ensures a memorable eegee’s experience for each guest.
It is our goal that each Cook can become a General Manager at one of our restaurants. Let your work ethic and teamwork shine at our brand!
We offer both part-time and full-time Cook positions. Take it easy, come join eegee’s!
- Our Cooks take pride in all parts of their work, making each meal accurately
- Our Cooks are organized, listen carefully, and can work under pressure
- Our Cooks enjoy performing their role and collaborating in a team-based environment
- Our Cooks see themselves as a valuable member of our team and our community
what you give our guests
- Quality, accurate, and timely customer service
- Act with integrity and take pride in your work
- Collaborate with your team to solve problems
- Previous food service or retail experience is preferred (not required)
what we give you
- Flexible Full-Time Scheduling
- 3-day full-time scheduling: Must have fully open availability 3 days per week
- 4-day full-time schedule: Must have fully open availability 4 days per week
- Flexible full time: Only 30 hours of weekly availability required for full-time benefits
- Insurance Benefits for all Full-Time Employees (minimum of 30 hrs a week)
- Flexible schedule
- FREE EEGEE’S: employees receive a free meal each shift and have a 20% discount off shift
- Paid Time Off
- Free uniforms
- Swag discounts
- Employee discounts through LifeMart
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to work both weekdays and weekends
- Must have a Food Handlers Card or the ability to obtain one within the 1st 30 days of employment