Shift Leader (New Crismon & HWY60 Location)
Location: Mesa, AZ, United States
Date Posted: Nov 18, 2021
Join a team that values you, your professional development, and your community! We're growing quickly and we want you to grow with us!
- $14-$18 an hour for week day day-time availability!
Apply to become a Shift Lead at eegee's today and lead the coolest team in Arizona!
At eegee's, we're warm, proudly offbeat, and energetic. Our Shift Leads ensure our restaurants run smoothly. Grow with us as we open 30+ Phoenix restaurants over the next three years—the opportunities for you are limitless!
Our Shift Leads direct and inspire our high-energy team to deliver best-in-class customer service. As a Shift Lead, you're a natural leader that can organize a fast-paced environment to keep customers coming back time and time again. Your clear communication, outgoing personality, and attention to detail ensure a memorable eegee's experience for each guest.
It is our goal that each Shift Lead can become a General Manager at one of our restaurants. Let your personality and leadership skills shine at our brand and take advantage of the opportunities we offer for your career!
We offer both part-time and full-time Shift Lead positions. Take it easy, come join eegee's!
Shift Lead Personality
- Our Shift Leads take pride in all parts of their work, ensuring successful operations every shift to exceed guest expectations for service and quality
- Our Shift Leads know how to lead and inspire a team with energy and enthusiasm
- Our Shift Leads adhere to all standards of operations and sanitation guidelines
- Our Shift Leads keep the work environment safe and inclusive for each team member
What You Give Our Guests
- Warm, outgoing, and high-energy customer service
- Strong communication, leadership, and people skills
- Act with integrity and take pride in your work
- Collaborate with your team to solve problems
- Previous food service or retail experience is required
What We Give You
- Full- and Part-Time Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Excellent Opportunity for Advancement
- Management Training and Development
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Time Off
- Free Meals & Uniforms
- Additional Full-Time Benefits:
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Company paid $25,000 life insurance policy
- Short-term disability options
- Free Peloton subscription for 1 year
- Access to travel, home, and auto discounts through LifeMart
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have at least 1 year in a leadership role at a restaurant or equivalent setting
- Must have open availability with flexibility to cover various shifts (opening, mid, closing)
- Must be able to work both weekdays and weekends