Do you want to join a team that values you, your professional development, and your community? Apply to become a Manager at eegee's today and lead the coolest team in Arizona!
At eegee's, we're warm, proudly offbeat, and energetic. Grow with us as we expand from 29 to 75+ restaurants over the next three years—the opportunities for you are limitless!
Our Managers are the face of our brand. They lead multi-million-dollar restaurants and represent eegee's in their local community.
Our Managers direct and inspire our high-energy teams to deliver best-in-class customer service. As a Manager, you're a natural leader that can organize a fast-paced environment to keep customers coming back time and time again. Your clear communication, work ethic, and attention to detail ensure a memorable eegee's experience for each guest.
Our Managers let their personality and experience shine at the best fast-food brand in Arizona. Take advantage of the opportunity to lead your restaurant in your community today!
We offer full-time Manager positions. Take it easy, come join eegee's!
- Our Managers take pride in all parts of their work, ensuring successful operations every shift to exceed guest expectations for service and quality
- Our Managers will know how to lead and inspire a team with energy and enthusiasm
- Our Managers will adhere to all standards of operations and sanitation guidelines
- Our Managers will keep the work environment safe and inclusive for each team member
What You Give Our Guests
- Warm, outgoing, and high-energy customer service
- Strong communication, leadership skills, and people skills
- Act with integrity and take pride in your work
- Collaborate with your team to solve problems
- Previous food service or retail experience is required
What We Give You
- Competitive starting salary
- Quarterly incentives and bonuses
- Excellent opportunity for advancement
- Management training and development
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision benefits
- AD&D and short-term disability benefits
- Company paid $25,000 life insurance policy
- Paid sick leave
- Paid vacation
- Free shift meals and uniforms
- Employee home, travel, and auto discounts through LifeMart
- Swag discounts
- Free Peloton subscription for one year
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Understanding of restaurant operations
- Ability to oversee store operations
- Budget controls
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have at least 2 years in a Manager role at a restaurant or equivalent setting
- Must have open availability with flexibility to cover various shifts (opening, mid, closing)
- Must be able to work both weekdays and weekends
- Servesafe certification
- QSR management experience