Assistant Manager (New Crismon & HWY60 Location)
Location: Mesa, AZ, United States
Date Posted: Nov 18, 2021
Join a team that values you, your professional development, and your community! We're growing quickly and we want you to grow with us!
- $14-$18 an hour for week day day-time availability!
Apply to become an Assistant Manager at eegee's today and lead the coolest team in Arizona!
At eegee's, we're warm, proudly offbeat, and energetic. Grow with us as we open 30+ Phoenix restaurants over the next three years—the opportunities for you are limitless!
Our Assistant Managers are the face of our brand. They lead multi-million-dollar restaurants and represent eegee's in their local community.
Our Assistant Managers direct and inspire our high-energy teams to deliver best-in-class customer service. As an Assistant Manager, you're a natural leader that can organize a fast-paced environment to keep customers coming back time and time again. Your clear communication, work ethic, and attention to detail ensure a memorable eegee's experience for each guest.
Our Assistant Managers let their personality and experience shine at the best fast-food brand in Arizona. Take advantage of the opportunity to lead your restaurant in your community today!
We offer full-time Assistant Manager positions. Take it easy, come join eegee's!
Assistant Manager Personality
- Our Assistant Managers take pride in all parts of their work, ensuring successful operations every shift to exceed guest expectations for service and quality
- Our Assistant Managers will know how to lead and inspire a team with energy and enthusiasm
- Our Assistant Managers will adhere to all standards of operations and sanitation guidelines
- Our Assistant Managers will keep the work environment safe and inclusive for each team member
What You Give Our Guests
- Warm, outgoing, and high-energy customer service
- Strong communication, leadership skills, and people skills
- Act with integrity and take pride in your work
- Collaborate with your team to solve problems
- Previous food service or retail experience is required
What We Give You
- Competitive starting salary
- Quarterly incentives and bonuses
- Excellent opportunity for advancement
- Management training and development
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision benefits
- AD&D and short-term disability benefits
- Free $25,000 life insurance policy
- Paid sick leave
- Paid vacation
- Free shift meals and uniforms
- Free Peloton subscription for 1 year
- Access to travel, home, and auto discounts through LifeMart
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Understanding of restaurant operations
- Ability to oversee store operations
- Budget controls
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have at least 1 year in a Manager role at a restaurant or equivalent setting
- Must have open availability with flexibility to cover various shifts (opening, mid, closing)
- Must be able to work both weekdays and weekends
- Servesafe certification
- QSR management experience