eegee's Crew Member (NEW Sahuarita Location)
Location: Green Valley, AZ, United States
Date Posted: Jul 18, 2022
Do you want to join a team that values you, your professional development, and your community? Apply to become a Store Crew Member at eegee's today and join the coolest team in Arizona!
At eegee's, we're warm, proudly offbeat, and energetic. Our Store Crew Members are the heart of our company. Grow with us as we expand from 30 to 75+ restaurants over the next three years—the opportunities for you are limitless!
Our Store Crew Members collaborate with our high-energy team to deliver best-in-class customer service. You are the first smile a customer sees and the interaction that will keep them coming back. Your outgoing personality, attention to detail, and dedication ensure a memorable eegee's experience for each guest.
It is our goal that each Store Crew Member can become a General Manager at one of our restaurants. Let your personality shine at our brand and take advantage of the opportunities we offer for your career!
We offer both part-time and full-time Store Crew Member positions. Take it easy, come join eegee's!
store crew member personality
- Our Store Crew Members take pride in all parts of their work, serving with enthusiasm and a smile
- Our Store Crew Members know our menu well and live out our brand in every guest interaction
- Our Store Crew Members want to surprise and delight our guests to sweeten their day
- Our Store Crew Members see themselves as a valuable member of our team and our community
what you give our guests
- Warm, outgoing, and high-energy customer service
- Strong communication and people skills
- Act with integrity and take pride in your work
- Collaborate with your team to solve problems
- Previous food service or retail experience is preferred (not required)
what we give you
- Flexible Full-Time Scheduling
- 3-day full-time scheduling: Must have fully open availability 3 days per week
- 4-day full-time schedule: Must have fully open availability 4 days per week
- Flexible full time: Only 30 hours of weekly availability required for full-time benefits
- Insurance Benefits for all Full-Time Employees (minimum of 30 hrs a week)
- Flexible schedule
- FREE EEGEE’S: employees receive a free meal each shift and have a 20% discount off shift
- Paid Time Off
- Free uniforms
- Swag discounts
- Employee discounts through LifeMart
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to work both weekdays and weekends
- Must have a Food Handlers Card or the ability to obtain one within the 1st 30 days of employment